#5: I am grateful for the Holy Ghost and promptings from him. There is a story with this one that I hope to post soon. Be looking for trouble at Taco Bell. But I am grateful that we are able to feel of his spirit and know that we are doing things right or knowing that truth is being heard. I am also thankful for when it leaves. I then know that trouble is around and that I need to be doing something different. I am grateful for promptings from him that help guide our lives in the direction that Heavenly Father would like us to be heading. He keeps us safe and life running smoothly if we only were to listen.
#6: I am grateful our car that works and runs. Jordan and I just bought our first car right before David was born, or I guess it was right after it. It is nothing extremely great but it is ours!! And so far it has been running beautifully. I am grateful that it gets us from place to place and that I feel safe driving or riding in it.
#7: I am grateful for Jordan's job. He works at Big 5. He has been there since April and we love the managers and everyone he works with. They have been so helpful and understanding with all that has happened in the last 7 months; with Jordan having a different job during the summer, Jordan being in school full-time+ (last minute rehearsals and performances, labs and what ever else happens to come along), our old car breaking down, and our long ordeal with getting David here. They have been amazing the whole time and so understanding and willing to work with us. Most of all we are so grateful for DON!!
#8: I am grateful for my parents, especially my mom. They do so much for me still even after being married. Jordan and I go over there almost every Sunday for dinner. My mom is my hero. She helped me through the whole birthing process. It was long and hard and she was so strong when all I wanted to do was give up. She is my best friend 2nd to Jordan. She is an amazing mom and now an amazing grandma and I am so grateful for all of her help with David. She helps me see what a great mom does. And my Dad.. he is the most giving person I know. He has such a kind heart and if he sees someone in need that he loves and cares about he would do anything for them. I know if we needed anything at all he would do it for us, he is Mr. Fix it and can do just about anything!! I am so grateful for the person they have helped me become.
#9: I am grateful for My in-laws. I married into a great family, I got super lucky!! My Mother-in-law is the best gift giver in the world. I am trying to be like her, but it is hard and it is a gift I just don't have. She knows people so well and understands what they need. Her gifts are useful and thoughtful. We had Christmas with them last year and I was amazed at what I was given. I felt so spoiled and I was. Everything was homemade or regifted gifts and I loved how clever and creative she was. I am also grateful for my Father-in-law. Jordan wants to be just like him and I don't mind that at all. He is so kind, funny and so easy going. He is such a strong priesthood holder and leader of his family. Jordan looks up to him a lot. He is the main reason David's middle name is Michael. He also is an amazing and brilliant musician and composer. I love listening to his songs. They come from his heart and I am grateful he is willing to share them. I am so grateful they raised the man a married. They did an amazing job and I love them!!
1 comment:
I love you and I am very blessed that you choose me to be your Mom! I cherish the time we spend together because I know this time won't last, but I'm so very grateful for it. You are becoming an incredible Mom!
Post a Comment