Jordan got accepted to BYU-I for the Fall/Winter track. We will start in January!!! It is so crazy and so exciting to think of the new adventures we have ahead. He will be going to school in Music Ed to be a choir teacher. We are both so excited to finally know what he wants to do and can't wait to get this show on the road!! We have had the sememster off which has been a big transition for both of us. But hopefully we have saved enough to make the move to Idaho as easy as possible. I still can't believe this is really happening. I am hoping we are able to get everything we need to done before we get there!! It is not an easy time to move during the Holidays but we will cross that bridge when we get to it!
We know that Idaho is where we are supposed to be and that Idaho needs us just as much as we need Idaho. We are excited to be closer to Robby and Rebeka. We will only be an hour away and hopefully we get to see them often enough if both of our crazy schedules allow it. We are trying to prepare ourselves for the cold as much as possible but it is hard to prepare in Arizona weather.
As sad as I am to leave Arizona and family, especially both of our parents. We are ready to be on our own. We have relied on both of our parents a lot these first few years and we are so thankful for all the help they have given us. We wouldn't have been able to do a lot of the things we have done without them. It will be hard to have to try and find a real babysitter when we go on dates. It will be hard to not see family every Sunday and have Sunday dinner with family. Or our vacations weekends to Sierra Vista to get away and see Jordan's family. We will just have to visit Robby and Rebeka instead, or come up with our own ideas and just explore which I think we will do a lot of.
We have a house to live in that we haven't seen yet... but it has everything we were hoping for. It will be so fun to just be David and I again. Although I am a little nervous, I have had so much help the last little bit it has been nice, especially when he was sick. That was miserable. But it again well be an adventure! We get to show him the snow, and hopefully think of things to do in Idaho in the winter. He loves outside right now, but maybe that will change. I am a little nervous to have another baby so far away from family. But so excited to have her here! There are just so many new experiences we are going to have that one minute I am so excited I can hardly sleep, other times I get so nervous and overwhelmed I can't function. Mostly the first though.
Jordan and I are making the long trip on Wednesday! I can't believe how fast it has come. David will be staying behind and flying with my mom and meeting us in Salt Lake for Tyanne's wedding. Anyway next time you hear from us we will be in IDAHO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment