Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Week

Monday was a Normal day from what I remember.  Nothing crazy... We did do FHE on Jesus and the atonement the best we could.  We went through a few pictures from Christ's life, David loved looking at the pictures and he got quite sad on the one depicting the cross. He really is a tender boy.  I got to go on a walk with my neighbor Kattie.  We decided to walk 2 miles this time and we did great!  It went so fast because we just talk the whole time!

 Tuesday Was a regular day as well!  Lizzie does some crazy things when eating which is normal! She is starting to get some sass too! David is not yet potty trained but he insists on going poop in the toilet! He will not go in his diaper, pee on the other had we have no control over yet.


 Wednesday we went over to Kelly's house.  She is a girl I worked with at the hospital.  We are babysitting her 3 kids next week while they are out of town for their anniversary so she was teaching us the ropes.  David loved it. While we were there I took Lizzie to go Visiting teaching "really quick", an hour and a half later. haha  My partner and the people we visit love to talk and they are all great friends so they love it!  I just get to sit and listen most of the time and I really do love it.  We visit my neighbors, the lovely Donna who has her daughter and granddaughter living with her, so we visit all of them.  Lizzie took a nap while we were there so I didn't mind being there for so long because I knew when I moved she would wake up. We went back over to Kelly's to finish doing laundry and to just chat and I got to meet her older kids. Jordan went to Bozeman, Montana that day for a work training.  So he didn't get back till late so unfortunately I missed our RS meeting.

Lizzie Playing bull fighter! 
Jordan Playing Bull fighter!


 Jordan get to go in later for work on Wednesday and Thursdays from now on and then will stay later.  So he insisted that I go to Zumba at the church.  It has been a while!  So Jordan got Lizzie dressed and ready for the day.  I also came home to a clean house and Jordan doing dishes!  He really is amazing! The kids also got into the sprinkles this day.. Oh well!  This day was also my Mom's birthday so we got to skype with her!  Then later We made happy birthday videos and sent them to her ;D



 Friday was Friday!  I was ready for the weekend!  The kids scattered the clean clothes around the house while I want to the bathroom.  Seriously, five minutes and my house is a disaster! They didn't care they were just having fun!

 David was tucking his puppy in for bed though, He was pretty cute!
 I did eventually get the kids ready for the day and Lizzie actually let me do her hair.  She actually let me do it all weekend :D  I love doing hair!


 Saturday was a very adventurous day and it also has lots of pictures!  We just relaxed and got ready while waiting for our Ward breakfast and Easter Egg hunt to start.  So 10am we walked to the church to eat pancakes, eggs, and sausage.  The kids loved it, so did Jordan and I. After eating we went outside for the hunt.  They had the field splint into different age groups, so we were in the nursery area and David and Lizzie had a blast!  Lizzie grabbed one and just ran around looking at all the other eggs, every once in awhile she would try to grab another one.  David was a stud and getting all of the eggs.  He had a blast!!  So funny story, we didn't have a basket, we used a art or craft basket as our easter basket.  At first I was kind of embarrassed, haha we hid the basket under the table and breakfast.  But really it doesn't matter, David loved it and it worked!  David was able to fit the eggs in the basket and he didn't care what it looked like.  Sometimes I wish I was more like little kids who just don't care about what others might think, it worked so there was nothing else to think about!

After all the egg hunt fun we went home to have Lizzie take a nap.  We just relaxed, I took a little nap as well, while we waited for Lizzie to wake up.  She woke up and we took some movies over the the Young's to borrow then ran to the store to get some last minute stuff for Easter.  David had fallen asleep and we forgot our card, so Lizzie and I were going to go into the store while Jordan took David back to the house to grab our card and let him sleep, well Jordan didn't want to and he happened to find our stash of Quarters for Laundry and decided we would pay with Quarters instead. haha Broulim's wasn't busy so lucky for us.  We warned our cashier that we only had quarters and she was super good about it. We finally made it to the park and we played for about 45 minutes.  The kids wore themselves out!  They had a blast! David loved playing with the frisbee and Lizzie was found eating dirt at one point and then she loved chasing the kickball everywhere.  She wasn't quite sure about the slides at first but after awhile she loved it and was scooting herself down.



I was able to do a BRAID!! :D






 After we were done we went home ate dinner and then I got to go to the General Women's Session with my friend Kattie Young. It was everything I needed and more!  I have been struggling with loving and serving my family and feeling like I am showing them love.  I know I am hard on myself, I have been told.  But I also know I can do better and I hope I can.  I have a great opportunity to stay home with my kids and I need to take advantage of this time.  I already know how fast they are growing!  I have a 2 yr old and a 1 yr old!  They grow way too fast!  But I also LOVED what was said about being home and doing the same thing over and over again is SERVING!!  Which is serving my Heavenly Father.  I have struggled a lot with coming home from working and fully accepting my role and a stay at home wife and mom.  I have struggled with losing my sense of who I am and trying to find my new self.   Still searching but I felt like the Women's Conference helped a lot in just giving me HOPE!! Kattie also helps me put things into perspective too!  It has been so nice to find a friend here that I can talk to about anything!  But I know that I need to rely on my Heavenly Father more and stop trying to figure it all out on my own and do it by myself!  I have a hard time accepting help, but I feel like our move to Idaho has helped me get over that.  I have to rely on others here because we have no one else close. But I need to rely on my Heavenly Father and pray to him for help!  He is there to help me all I have to do is ASK!!
Bunny

Easter Basket

 Sunday Morning we made whole wheat pancakes and cinnamon syrup :D They were so yummy!  Then we colored easter eggs, I know we are a little slow, but it worked for us.  They kids had a blast!  Lizzie loved throwing the eggs in the cups, she cracked a lot of our eggs! haha We finally just let he play in one of the colors, which was red.  Jordan said it looked like she killed someone haha. She had a blast though. David did quite well, he was a little rough at first but he got the hang of it.  We finally just took away the spoons and let him just put his hands in because he was more gentle that way.  Less broken eggs. We then put them in the bath!






 She let me do another hair do :D  Pig tails! Then Easter pictures in their clothes.  The dress is from Tyanne that Lizzie got for her birthday.  Church went well, I love teaching the 8 yr olds. I don't remember being as smart as they are when I was there age.  You can definitely tell they come from great families who teach them very well!! We came home and had Jordan run in to hide all of our eggs. Then as soon as he was done we went in and had the kids go at it.  I will post the video to FB.  It was cute, and of course they had fun. The rest of Easter was relaxing, we talked to the Squires on skype and then sang songs with David.  I love this little family of mine,








No comments: